[FWDLK] Leningrad cowboys car ID?

Sorry this is a bit off-topic, but since there seem to be a number of
northern european car fanatics on the list, I thought I'd ask for help
IDing a car in a movie I've recently seen: "Be Careful of your Scarf,
Tatviya", made by the Leningrad Cowboys. It's sort of a quintessential
greaser roadtrip movie, but set in north or eastern europe. In much of the
movie they're cruising in this odd small black 4-dr wagon. I got only a
glimpse of the badging, but it looked like cyrillic letters, so I couldn't
ID it at all- but it definitely looked influenced by the Forward Look era.

Has anyone seen this movie and can anyone ID the car?

Thanks,

-Paul Clark
'64 Dart GT