Re: [FWDLK] Name that Chrysler?

Brett C. Snyder wrote:

>Can anyone guess the year/model of the Chrysler in the photo at
>http://c gi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=11593118 ?
>
>I'm guessing '58 Saratoga, am I wrong?

It's a '57 New Yorker. Note the large taillights and "trim teeth" on the
rear fender. The teeth were a  New Yorker styling feature from '57 through
'62 and the taillight lenses were much smaller in '58.

What's my prize?

  I had one of those once. It was my second auto. Driving that baby got me
introduced to my 300.  Saw the Add on a billboard in northern Indiana.
Had to flip-flop on the highway to take a second look.  Liked the artwork.

Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's