Re: [FWDLK] A bit of history...

>It was built on December 20, 1957 and was shipped to dealer: Friday's
>Service in Conrad, Iowa, on December 30, 1957.

December 20,1957,eh? I worked in an auto plant 6 years, and at about that
time of year, we were all PRETTY caught up with Christmas Holidays coming up
and we really weren't paying much attention to the job at hand. Seriously
though, you should see what the number one song was on that date, the
headlines, etc. Now I really have to find out the history of my car. It's
probably a Plaza!

   Todd