[FWDLK] HELP I need garage space!!!

Picking up another Chrysler Sunday.  I couldn't help it the guy might have sold it to someone else!!!

Need to sell one or more of the following.

1955 Chrysler Windsor Convertible.  Tango Red with black top and special order interior.  Sharp looking car currently with chrome reverse rims and baby moons.  Price guide indicates $16,500 but I'm looking for decent offer.

1955 Chrysler New Yorker Newport.  Black with white top and loaded including air conditioning.  Very sharp car!  Again price guide indicates $16,000 but interested in offers.

1955 Chrysler New Yorker StRegis.  Navajo Orange with desert sand on lower body.  This is a sharp fresh restoration of a 32,000 mile car and is a knock out.    I've listed it at $19,500 per price guide.  Doing an identical one which was inherited otherwise would not offer this beauty for sale.

Can possibly deliver.

Email for pics if interested.

By the way this will still leave me with many 55s so don't worry.