[FWDLK] J C Whitney and others

My brother in Florida (mostly Mopar and AMC now) has given JCW good marks-
evidently it is under new and '90's management- hmmmm whatever that means-
and providing good service.

I can personally give positive marks to Roberts Motor Parts in the Northeast,
and Northwest Auto in Grand Rapids. Also  super high marks to
Rhode Island wiring and their fantastic wiring kits/looms.  100% fitting, fire
resistant color coded wire etc etc etc.
Good marks also to Metro Molded Parts.  I have received door WS of less than
'heavy' (my words) density from one place but dont recall who.  However it
worked
fine, just seemed less dense.
Got my NORS replacement fabric in the Northwest- Oregon- for the 56 wagon.
They have many others too.  Fabric outfit in Detroit did not go back to 56.
names of both not at my fingertips now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lars