Re: [FWDLK] Numbers help needed

----------
> From: St. Clair, Todd <tstclair@xxxxxxx>
> To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [FWDLK] Numbers help needed
> Date:  den 13 april 1998 04:46
>
> Can anyone help me decode the fender tag on my 58 Belvedere?
>  Here's what it says:
> SO: 0317
> NO: 3009
> MODEL : LP2H  (I know this one)
> BT- 254
> PT- LXL
> TR- 153
> SP- (blank)
>
> I would assume the last 4 are paint codes, but none of them match my shop
> manual codes..
>   Any help would be appreciated.
>   Thanks,
>   Todd
>  58 Belvedere Sport Sedan (4 door hardtop)
----------

Hi!
(sends picture of my 58 Fury tag)
The only thing I can help you with is the PT: LXL
This means:
Roof color: L = Metallic Suede (Med.Met.)
Body color: X = Iceberg White
Paint between on the side: L = Metallic Suede (Med.Met.)

My white/red Belvedere with Goldtrim has PT: PX3
Roof color: P = Royal red (dark)
Body color: X = Iceberg White
Paint between on the side: 3 = Goldinsert (therefore no letter)

Why does not the Fury has MM3? This is probably beacause the goldinsert in
standard (not an option) on the Fury. So a buckskinbeige Fury with goldtrim
has MMM, but a beige Belvedere with goldtrim would have MM3, strange huh?!

Daniel Andersson, Sweden