[FWDLK] Video

Got my Forward Look video from England today and watched the first half.  ['55-'58] It's got some great old films and kinescopes.  Nice shots of '57 Plymouths and '55 Imperials.  Even a Lawrence Welk ad!!! [He had the Dodge Dance Party and the Plymouth Show in the late '50's, remember?]  It even comes in a really nice plastic case with a '57 DeSoto fin picture on the front.

I'd encourage you all to support these folks' efforts and order one. [So you don't forget, order today!]  As I recall they said they had to do a run of 50 and only had seven orders.

--Roger van Hoy, '55DeSoto, '42DeSoto, '66Plymouth, '73Duster