Re: [FWDLK] 1999 Forwardlook Top 10 List

Re: [FWDLK] 1999 Forwardlook Top 10 List

Phil Patterson writes: I guess I will get in on the action.
My favorites are:
1. 58 Plymouth, I have wanted one of these for years, One day.....
2. 54 Chrysler, My first car and Lee Petty's first Nascar Championship car also.
3. 57-58 Chrysler, too similar to choose between those two years.
4. 70 Roadrunner, preferably with a 440 six barrel and 4 speed like the one I
had.
5. 70 Dodge Superbee, My brother's was the first Mopar I ever drove.
6. 61 Impala , My mom had a white hardtop with the red stripe and interior.
7. 59 Ford Galaxie Skyliner Retractable, My uncle has one that he still won't
sell me yet ; )
8. 64 Valiant, One of the most pleasing grill treatments. Prettiest economy car
ever built.
9. 68 Imperial, I had one, smoothest riding vehicle I have ever owned..
10. 57-59 Dodge Sweptside truck Coolest truck of all time!
To be honest though, I will buy any Mopar if the price is right.Now if I only
 had
a larger yard and a bigger bank account!