[FWDLK] pals video

Just to throw a monkey wrench into the works, one of the students
working for me says that they take the pals video's from South
Africa and go to the University library and they have a machine
there that converts from pal to US format. Maybe other college
libraries or such would be capable of doing one and then you
could "dup" the "dup". Im staying out of this one my hide is
still a little sore from the last copyright deal.
Jim