Re: [FWDLK] fighting the battle

I' m not a fan of the K cars either, but let's face it: if it wasn't for the K
cars, Chrysler would have gone down the toilet during the early 80s. Being
able to produce so many cars based on the same chassis, interchangable parts,
and so on, saved Chrysler lots of money. Remember they paid their government
loan back early?
Dan