Re: [FWDLK] Leaded Vs Leaded

-----Original Message-----..... I usually use lead  substitute every other
fill-up....

Where can we buy real lead additive?  Up til last year I bought stuff under
104+ brand called "RealLead" at several local auto parts stores but this
year it disappeared.

Does that lead "substitute" stuff that doesn't contain lead work?  How?

--Roger van Hoy, '55DeSoto, just rebuilt with hardened seats, don't want to
ruin it.