Re: [FWDLK]

Here are two Foward Look cars that are now for sale in the local
Albuquerque paper this week.
1955 Dodge Royal Custom 4 Door, rebuilt hemi V8 engine, new upholstry,
body in very good condition, AT, runs good. $2,250 OBO (505) 828-0272

1955 Plymouth Belvedere 2 Door sedan, 91K original miles, runs great!
$2,000. (505) 452-0937 or 877-3871

If anyone on the list gets serious about one or both of these, I'm
willing to go take a look and get pictures. I'm no Forward Look expert,
but I'll do what I can. And if anyone from California buys one and is
shipping it back, please contact me as I need to get a 42 De Soto parts
car from Bakersfield to Albuquerque.

Ed