Re: [FWDLK] 58 ply. 350 c.i. and speedo etc.

Re: [FWDLK] 58 ply. 350 c.i. and speedo etc.

 I once saw a 58 Plymouth wagon with the 150 speedo and 350, it was in a bone
 yard
and the intake was gone, with a gold grill. I also owned a 57 Fury parts car
 years
ago, that was black. It looked to me as if it came from the factory that way.
Never say never with these cars.
Don.