Re: [FWDLK] 56 Belvedere lead

Wayne,
I saw your email yesterday about 3:00p.m.  Thanks for getting the word
out on this car.  As it turns out, my 15 year old son Jason, thought
we couldn't live without it so....called your friend Tom and he's
holding the car for us.  I'm sending him a check today via FedEx so
he'll have it tomorrow (Tuesday).  Thanks again for posting the info.

Joe and Jason
56 Belvedere

P.S. any ideas on the cheapest way to get a car from Texas to Chicago??

---Wayne Graefen <wrgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Anyone interested in a '56 Plym Belvedere 4dr sedan.  56K miles
actual.
> Seller, 2nd owner, wants $500 OBO.  Very straight, no cancer but
desert
> surface rust.  Very nice chrome.  Complete car.  Last run 2-3 years
ago.
> Drove well but would not idle in gear.  Has "Equip-aire" underdash AC,
> powerflite, full tinted glass, no PB or PS.  Brown/white w/
beige/cream
> interior.  Has forwardlook emblems on rear quarters - does this make
it a
> "Silver Special"?  Contact nephew of original owner.  Tom Draeger,
POB 481,