[FWDLK] 57 Dodge I wrote about yesterday

[FWDLK] 57 Dodge I wrote about yesterday

Here are the particulars on the 57 Dodge:

57 Dodge Custom Royal 2dr HT Pink/White 325 Poly motor in it
The motor runs, but not sure how good the transmission is (was going to put an
updated motor in it if he kept it).  It is 98% complete, there is little to no
rust on it and a relatively straight body (only a small dent toward the rear
of the car).  The windshield is perfect. Some of the molding could use a
little work. My friend has a buyer for it already, but this guy won't be ready
until March to buy it (or so he says).  He doesn't owe this guy any favors so
the first $2500.00 takes it.

If interested, e-mail me.