Re: [FWDLK] tires

My 57 Fury had radials on it when I bought it, and I put original looking wide
whitewall Remington crossplys on it a few  years ago. There isn't a day go by
that I don't regret the crap handling that I have now, compared to the road
hugging radials that I had. But the wide white radials cost $350 PER TYRE here,
so I guess I'm stuck with them!
Glenn.