[FWDLK] paint

Guys,
  Steve has got it pretty good about Shiebs paint jobs. When I was in the
service on of our guys had his rig painted there
for $19.95.  The trick was for that price all they did was paint, no prep
what so ever and if it wasn't glass they
didn't protect it. He did all his own sanding and mad "templates" for all
the parts to be covered and removed every
piece of chrome from the car before taking it down. The job came out great
and when I saw him about 10 years ago
he still had the car (55 Chrysler) and it still looked good, little worse
for the wear, but paint looked good for
a 20+ year old job.
   I would guess that Maaco would be the same.
Jim