Re: IML: Super Rare $200.00 1960 LeBaron on Ebay

Re: IML: Super Rare $200.00 1960 LeBaron on Ebay

Oh boy! another one.  Upon close inspection Brian is right, glass and rear air may be all that's left.  If you look close everything salvageable already looks to have been removed.  Less obvious is that all the front windshield, roof trim/panels, dash guages, center section of swivel seats, all chrome on rear of car and even the imperial letters have already been removed.  If you consider buying this car for something specific I would certainly contact the guy first as it looks to have already been parted out.  I especially like that you can tell it was dragged to the spot where it rests!  Just advice from someone who has bought (3) '60 parts cars.  $200 may still be a bargain but I don't think the guy really intended to offer free flat rate shipping!  It is never the price of the car in these cases but the expense and logistics of getting the thing home.  Happy hunting. Richard

 '60 Crown
'60 LeBaron

brian mcdermott <beachbum6555@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey everyone check out this 1960 Imperial LeBaron Ebay #4517714484 this car has rear air and all glass intact!!!!

Brian McDermott
1982 Imperial
1990 Imperial
1987 LeBaron Coupe