Trettin
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2005 4:38 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Budd Brakes, again

> I'm doing the conversion on my LeBaron.  I have all the parts now.  Other
> than the pieces needed from a donor vehicle, everything else came from
> AutoZone.  I'll be taking pictures of the conversion as it happens.  I'll
> see if I can compile a parts list too.

Rob,

That would be awesome if you could come up with a "How-To" article on this
conversion, and a great help to boxcar Budd owners everywhere.  When you get

to that point, feel free to send any photos, how-to write-ups, parts lists,
etc. to my lovely wife (Christine) and she will make up a page for the club
website's "Repair" section.

Thanks!

Mike Trettin
1956 Imperial Sedan
1960 Chrysler New Yorker 4-dr. hardtop
1962 Chrysler Newport T & C 9-pass. wagon