IML: Comcast as their ISP - IMPORTANT MUST READ

IML: Comcast as their ISP - IMPORTANT MUST READ

     I haven't received anything from ComCast about this change. It sounds like some one is trying to break into computers and get info out.
I disconnect my modem from my computer at night so I don't have any strange problems with my computer at all times.
     I would call Comcast and make sure this is on the up and up. I have heard rumors (nothing from Comcast) that they were improving service starting in San Jose. BUT I would double check to be sure.
Charles in Calif.