IML: keep on drivin' them

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43905&item=4517139616&rd=1

> This one is in better shape.  Both beautiful cars.

I really like this silver one...it reminds me of my
first 67, though its a 68 and a sedan.  But very nice.
 The cosmetic issues are minor- I would probably drive
it as is.  Too bad it will go for more than I can
afford.

The white car is OK but I just am not a big fan of
white Imperials.  The volvo would look good in
white...maybe an off-white.

> I recently drove my 68 Sedan on a road trip.  This
> worked better.  So folks, don't let them sit.

I agree.  2 weeks maximum.  Incidentally, the fellow
with the volvo marine engines told me he uses a
product called Seafoam in his gasoline.  For his
engines that sit awhile (in his boats and his 1931
Model A) he claims it makes them start easier,
especially in the cold.  I tried to start the wagon
the other day when it was below freezing and did not
see any gas coming through the fuel filter.  I am
suspicious there was water in it and it froze.  Some
drygas will help that, they I will treat with the
Seafoam I just bought.

Took YE out last night.  The more I drive it, the more
I love it.  The smoothest, most powerful car I have
ever driven.  Its as good as any modern- a huge,
massively overpowered modern.

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

Beautiful Boxcar