IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Marty Macdonald (1962)

IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Marty Macdonald (1962)

New Subscriber(s): Marty Macdonald
Email Address is: martym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Morgan Hill, California

Car(s) owned: 1962 Imperial Crown 4 door hardtop southampton, a marroon color, white leather seats

Self-Introduction: Have always been very facinated and love Mopars, all types and models, I have a 1968 Dodge Dart GT, and now I have a 1962 Chrysler Imperial Crown southampton.  I work in the motorcycle industry now after working in the automotive industry for 12 years, always loved cars and bikes.  Since this is dedicated to other Imperial fans I want to say hi and I look forward to giving and receiving helpful tech and other tips............ have a great day