RE: IML: How to remove 55 sill molding?

It may help to alternate pushing up and pushing down on the moulding to get it moving. In some cases, once free, the release action is push down from the top and pull out from the bottom. It is deliberately designed to be removable. As you work it, the direction for release will become apparent.

Paul