IML: convertible tops on ebay

I have recently subscribed to the list after leaving about a year and a half ago, so this topic may have been discussed previously. Does anyone have any experience with the seller of the Imperial convertible tops currently being auctioned on EBay?  The prices seem reasonable but I don't know enough about the product to decide if I should buy one. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks, Bryan
64,65,66, Imperial converts