Re: IML: James Brown's '55 Limo power window switch panel

Re: IML: James Brown's '55 Limo power window switch panel

Actually, now that I think about it, I did see a restored Eight Passenger Sedan with the same driver's door panel configuation as the standard Custom Sedan six passenger car. It may have been incorrectly restored, but if the doors are not the same size as a standard sedan, then creating that door panel would have been unusual.

I had thought that, in the "carriage trade", the difference between an Eight Passenger Sedan and a Limosine is the divider window which creates a chauffer compartment in the Limosine. This "compartment" would often be upholstered and arranged differently, and less opulently than the rear passenger area.

Paul