Re: IML: '61 LeBaron Wheel Cover Parts

Well, they may not be correct for a Crown Convertible, but it is those personal touches that make our cars special. My experience with '61 LeBaron's is so very light. I have only actually seen two in my entire life, the first one parked in front of our house in Southern California in the mid-'60s, and one for sale in Yakima, Washington in about 1982. They were both black. The first one was wonderful, the second one was little more than a parts car. What I am getting at is that I don't recall studying the wheel covers in either car. Do they actually say "LeBaron" on them? I know that some years they do (like '60), and some years they don't. If I was lucky enough to find a set, I would proudly display them on my '62 LeBaron, even though they would be the wrong year. Possibly that can become my quest for the New Year...Ebay, look out!

Paul