IML: New Imperial owner needs help in Tampa

IML: New Imperial owner needs help in Tampa

Hi all -

I just sent the message below to a new owner in San Diego who is buying a car in Florida.  Is there anyone who can help him?

Bob

PS Still mostly passive on the mailing list - my '66 is doing well and my 29-year project to restore a Frazer Nash is nearing completion in New Zealand, assuming the new Velasco crank gets there safely!

Hi Stephen -

Thanks for looking at the web site.  By far the best resource is imperialclub.com - no cost, great resources and I'd almost guarantee you'd find some Fla. help with the car.  I'll send your message to the members right away, but join up!

Bob