Re: IML: OUR HERO and FOUNDER HAS RETURNED to the IML!!

Re: IML: OUR HERO and FOUNDER HAS RETURNED to the IML!!

I love the convertible and would love to have that car!

I recently purchased a 1961 Imperial Lebaron. It has all 4 Lebaron wheel covers, at the time I did not know how hard they were to get now I am afraid to loose one. Nevertheless this car sat for 20 to 25 years in a building. I recently had the tank and radiator cleaned, replaced all the metal and rubber brake lines along with new master and wheel cylinders with silicone fluid. I put new metal fuel lines as well as new fuel pump, rebuilt the carb, and replaced all the hoses and belts. I have changed the oil and filter I put in 10-30 Valvoline with a qt of marvel mystery oil. Last night I drained the transmission and converter and am going to put in Dextron 3. Does anyone know if I should put some type of additive in the transmission, this car sat for years.

Anthony