IML: Welcome Back and Thank You Very Much....

IML: Welcome Back and Thank You Very Much....

Hello Everyone.. My wife Lillian and I would like to sincerely thank Mr. Tony Lindsey for the wonderful club that was founded..
It truly is the best .. When we first bought our Imperial I was lost, I wonderd where in the world am I going to find parts or anything that has to do with Imperials.. They are rarely seen.. Well low and behold I bought a computer and there it was, (THE IMPERIAL CLUB) We were amazed..
We would also like to thank Mr. Jeff Ingraham for if it wasn't for him and his caring support ,we would of never been in the club., I was and still am not very computer savvy . Thanking you Jeff.. and all the great folks that run this glorious club. Its like an encyclopedia full of knowledge about Imperials , at your fingertips........ Thank You All Again and Best Holiday Wishes..,,,, Mark and Lillian...