Re: IML: missing parts of my 67 crown

Martijn, I am in the process of Reproducing the 67 Corner Lenses with the Embossed Eagle and should have them available soon, so at least that will be one part you can buy. Drop me a note of line at georgelaurie@xxxxxxxxxxx  if you want to talk, regards George.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2004 8:16 AM
Subject: IML: missing parts of my 67 crown

After a small accident my right front fender and fender extension (that is the way it is called I hope) are crashed. I looked for these parts (I need the lense and the lensframe also) for over a year now, but whitout any succes.
I had been on the Imperialclub site several times and did sent some e mails to parts dealers, but they didn't response or didn't have the required parts.
I completely overlooked this mailing list, but discovered it last week. So the quistion is:
Does anyone have the parts I need (need even more parts, but have to make a list first) or know where I can get them?

If needed I can sent a picture of the damage

I would be very greatful as in Holland there are very little Imperials.

Martijn Adam
black Imperial crown 4d 1967