From: "A. Foster" <monkeypuzzle1@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 12:46 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Grease?

Laurent;
  White lithium grease should work well for this as it is electrically
conductive. I do believe that it can also be used inside light sockets and
switches to prevent the contacts from oxidising or corroding, as long as one
doesn't dump a blob big enough in one to short it out. The wax approach may
work good as well but lack of conductivity might become an issue, though it
would likely wear away where the sections rub against each other.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing A Left Side tailight bezel and other trim parts.