From: A. Foster
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 11:23 AM
Subject: Re: IML: scams, how to stop

John;
 That would leave out legitimate buyers from Canuckistan, Britain, Australia
and other places. Besides are you suggesting that all internet scams can
only originate from offshore and not from stateside sources? The best way to
cure it, in my opinion, is to alter the ad's e-mail address so a harvesting
program won't work, scammers & spammers (one and the same thing really) are
lazy buggers and won't bother with the manual approach. As Joe stated, and
this seems to work for him, state upfront that you are onto the scam, these
are your terms, and not to waste your time if they can't accept them. In my
case I just state that the Imperial isn't for sale, and even if it was that
I will not sell it to anyone that can't see it in person.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing A Left Side Taillight Bezel and other trim parts.