Re: IML: Lemony Snickets, My review of the '60 Imperial etc.

Re: IML: Lemony Snickets, My review of the '60 Imperial etc.

I saw the movie this weekend also.  There is another notable Chrysler product that is barely shown during the scene after the house fire.  It is a 61 Dodge Phoenix dressed up as a police car.

The Imperial was impressive, even in the weathered state they presented it in.

One good thing about this movie is that if the popularity of it gets high enough, some toy manufacturer will make a model of that Imperial.  And if the proportions are right, it can very easily be converted into either a Ghia limo or a Southampton.

The last time such a bounty in scale happened was when the Ectomobile was released after the Ghostbusters movie.  You won't believe how many variations of the 1959 Miller Meteor and S&S funeral cars I have built from that platform...