From: Brad Hogg
Sent: Sunday, December 19, 2004 8:18 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Pictures of Car Show in Pakistan..

Since the Yahoo hosting service seems to be less than reliable, many of you
did not get a chance to see these great pictures.  I asked Hasan to email
the pictures to me so I could put them up on my personal web server.  Have a
look!

http://imperial.point2this.com/misc/CarStuff/2004-12/KarachiCarShow/index.html

Please quote this message in your reply.  Otherwise I will be unable to
reply to your message.  Thanks.