IML: 300 chrysler

Hi to everyone on the list, I am still Imperialess but have at least rejoined the Chrysler family. I just took delivery of an 1979 Chrysler 300 that is in need of a few things. You were very helpful with the Imperials that I owned and thought someone on the list could point me in the right direction. I need to know if any other model bumpers will fit the 300(maybe cordoba of the same year?) I need a new dash cover and a source for emblems such as the 300 medallion on the door panel( one is missing) Any help would be appreciated, contact me at my email address joeholsom@xxxxxxx

Thanks Joe