IML: At least it's publicity for our marque

IML: At least it's publicity for our marque

In today's Washington Post there's an article about the making of the new movie "Lemony Snicket's a Series of Unfortunate Events".  In the picture on the first page of the Style section is the supposed "1961 Chrysler Imperial limo" at the train crossing, with the camera crew and painted backdrop.  This photo does not appear in the Post's on-line version of the article, which is:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A9000-2004Dec17.html

Neal Herman
Washington, DC
1959 Imperial Crown