Re: IML: Pictures of Car Show in Pakistan..

Re: IML: Pictures of Car Show in Pakistan..

> Mine were the 74 (Red) Cadillac Eldorado and the  78
> (White) Chrysler NYB parked next to each other...

I hope you don't mind if I ambush you with a few
questions... The idea of vintage US cars ending up
half a world away is somehow very fascinating to me...
To think that a '78 NYB that was built just a few
miles from my house is now driving around in Pakistan
is just...strange!?!

Now for the questions:

1) How did your car get to Pakistan? Was it shipped
there when new, or brought over later? Could it have
been a US serviceman's car?

2) I notice that your front turnsignals are amber,
instead of clear w/amber bulbs. I assume this is the
law.. Were these lenses somehow painted, or were they
molded in amber? That would have been one heck of a
small production run!

3) Are there any other differences between your car,
and a NYB from the US? I assume it has a metric
speedometer, but are you aware of any other
differences?

4) What type of reactions, posistive & negative, do
you receive with this car?

5) How much is gas over there? hahaha!

Thanks,

Carmine F