Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 10:42 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Smoke on Dash equals Heater Coil leak

To Dick and list,
dick when you speak of rebuilding a heater core I think you imply that the
core itself is replaced although soldereed onto the housing????, as opposed
to soldered to repair the leak?  I had 2 bad experiences with "repair" of
core and of radiator and have never done anything but replaced with
newsince, though I am aware that "new" for some of these old gems is near
impossible.    Please comment.
Regards
JH