Re: IML: '60 in Germany, More than meets the eye!!!!

Re: IML: '60 in Germany, More than meets the eye!!!!

Greetings Jon,

    Does he have an e-mail address, website or phone number that I can try reaching him at?

Thanks!

Drake Rickertsen AKA Ct. Drakeula

Jon Ricketson <jcricketson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Try "Ther Hubcap King" in Taunton Massachusetts. He's a real character but
he has about 1 million hubcaps. i found a perfect match for my '66.