IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Philip Howe

IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Philip Howe

New Subscriber(s): Philip M. Howe
Email Address is:
pmhowe@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Los Alamos, NM

Car(s) owned: none

Self-Introduction: I have had an interest in nice cars for years. although I have a friend who owns a 1928 Chrysler.  My first car was  a 1928 Hudson Super Six, that I traded forty dollars and a bicycle to own.  I took it apart, reassembled it, and kept it for a few years. I then owned a 1929 Pierce Arrow coupe.  I later sold that to help me through college.  I also owned a 1938 LaSalle sedan.  That was a very modern car compared to the others.  More recently, I have owned a variety  of Jaguars. (in the 'seventies and 'eighties one could pick one up very cheaply.)  I now own a 1948 Jaguar and a 1937 Bentley, each of which is under restoration.  The Jaguar is a 3.5 liter drophead, much the same style as the pre-war Jaguars and SS cars.  I currently don't own an Imperial, but have had an interest in them for years.