Re: IML: Brake rotors

I don't recall what exactly is the wheel bolt pattern in the 67-68's, but here
is the likely source of your confusion.  There are two bolt patterns.  The one
that attaches the wheel on the hub, and the one that attaches the rotor on the
hub (they are separate parts).  Both have 5 bolts.  However, from memory, I
think the second bolt patern is the larger.

D^2