IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Doug Clement (1967)

IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Doug Clement (1967)

New Subscriber(s): Doug Clement
Email Address is:
dougclem_dawnchem@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Cleveland, Ohio

Car(s) owned: Former:(Just sold)-1967 Crown 4-door Hardtop: Haze Green Metallic w/ haze green fabric.
Former:1967 LeBaron Hardtop: Yellow with black leather.
Current:1967 Imperial "Post" sedan: Haze Green Metallic with Green brocade.

Self-Introduction: All Imperials Rule !!  The '67's are my personal favorites. I'm mid-40's, two pre-teen kids, and I need a place to hide. The Imperial is my "Living-room" away from home.