IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Rick Auriemma (1953)

IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Rick Auriemma (1953)

New Subscriber(s): Rick Auriemma
Email Address is:
r.auriemma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Eugene Oregon

Car(s) owned: 1953 imperial 2 door hard top

Self-Introduction: Hi, My name is Rick and I am an Imperialaholic. I am working on my 2 door hard top bringing her back from a long sleep. She runs and drives great but is in need of a wiring harness I fear. I recently purchased this gem from an estate and want to bring her back to the quality machine she used to be. Please help me find a new harness so I can replenish the lifeblood to all bulbs and horns acordingly.
                                              Thanks, Rick