IML: Fwd: Finding the Original Owner/Buyer.

IML: Fwd: Finding the Original Owner/Buyer.

Note: forwarded message attached.

Do you Yahoo!?
Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page. www.yahoo.com--- Begin Message ---
Hi List, is there away to find out about an Imperial
my uncle bought in Queens NY in 1967/68. Do you know
if they still keep records of that kind of stuff? He
purchased the car and sent it to Puerto Rico when he
retired there. I took a trip as a younster there, but
I don't remember the color, if it was a 4 door and
stuff. I am a Imperial owner because of him. He also
had a 1956 4 door that he used to take us to the Beach
and that is the one I'll get in the future. I brought
a 1968 convertable and I love it. Unknowly I bought
the car and it might be the same year as my uncles.I
tried to get pictures from my cousins but the one who
had the pictures past away and all the pictures were
lost. Thanks list in advance about maybe finding out
this info.

Luis

=====
Luis Colón