RE: IML: Re:Thoughts on the parts availability situation

my local NAPA is the worst, unless you insist they use the old catologs, if it isn't in the computerthey say" No listing, not available".

From: "B & T Roddick" <1roscoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Some good thoughts there, Mikey.

Is why I always go to my local NAPA first. At least the folks at "mine"
keep those metal racked paper catalogs you mention (old ones too) right next
to the PC and they don't hesitate to use them. If the PC or catalog does
not show the part they will more often than not pick up the phone and call
the "tech line". Those guys are "gold"!