Sent: Saturday, 30 October 2004 12:28 AM
Subject: IML: ´59 emblem?

Hi,

Any one who know where I can find a trunk handle emblem for my ´59 convert (Emblemagic don´t have it)?

I have never seen one so if some one have a picture of a emblem, I would be happy if you send send a it to me of list: peter.ostrand@xxxxxxxxx

Best regards,

Teddy / Sweden

1959 Convertible http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1959/PeterO/index.htm