Re: IML: Substitution tapered axle on my 1956.

Re: IML: Substitution tapered axle on my 1956.

I have heard of guys using the third member from the 1965 Imperial to make up a conversion kit for the brakes and rear axles on earlier Imperials. I don't know if this could possibly work for '56. It might with enough modification, or maybe you could at least cobble something together out of parts from both the '56 and the '65. I am just throwing this out there, without any real back ground in it, but since you asked...

Paul