IML: Rare '73 Coupe FS, here before ebay...

IML: Rare '73 Coupe FS, here before ebay...

Hello all,

I've decided to offer my 73 LeBaron coupe on the IML
before trying Ebay. My total car count is now:

61 LeBaron
70 Dart
73 Dodge truck
73 Monaco
73 Imperial 4DR
73 Imperial 2dr
73 Monaco Wagon
79 300
89 5th Ave
93 5th Ave
94 Caravan ES

...And the 70 Sport Fury I just bought from Ebay. As
you can see, I've got Imperial duplicates, and too
damn many cars. Something has go to give.

So it is with great sadness that I must offer my '73
Coupe, which I never planned to sell, 'cause I doubt
there is another optioned like this one.

Light Yellow/White/White Leather buckets. Sunroof,
rear heat, ABS, 8-track and just about everything else
you could get except any auto-headlight-hocus-pocus.
This car has 64,000 miles and no rust (besides minor
chips on the original paint) Everything is in-tact and
original. The vinyl top is wrinkled at the rear
moulding, but metal does not feel soft. Seats/Carpet
are like new, except for some cracks on the soft
driver's seat (no tears). This car runs/drives
excellent. It does need a cosmetic resto to be a show
stopper.

Honestly I'd rather sell the '73 Monaco Wagon, (Which
I bought mainly to save from derby scum.) but I can't
seem to get anyone interested in it. Thus my Imperial
pictures aren't that good, I plan to take more of them
soon. You can see the pictures at this link...

http://carmines.5u.com/index.html

Thanks all

Carmine F.

?