Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2004 8:09 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 56 Fuel Lines

Tim,
Disconnect fuel line at fuel pump & tank.
At the tank end, use a piece of old bed sheet or similar material & form a bag so to speak & tape that to the disconnected fuel line.
Blow with compressed air at the fuel pump end & the home made bag will show you what was plugging the line.
You will also need to clean out the tank but it is very easy to remove & when replacing the tank replace both rubber hoses connecting the filler tube to the tank.
California Rubber has a store in Bakersfield & they have the sizes you need, I got mine at the Tulare store & both fit perfect.
Good luck.
Bill & Jan McPheeters, Shaver Lake, Ca