IML: 61 Imperial Original MSRP Sticker

Hello 61 owners, I had put out a call last month about anyone who may have an original 61 Imperial window sticker to use as a guide for option codes  and prices, but had no response yet. Well I'm asking again, if anyone would have an original sticker to scan,
I would appreciate the help! Maybe we could even use the info for the club to share. Or not if you choose so - You can email me at rlkidd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thank you.   Rob Kidd     61 2-Dr.    65 convertible